Sunday, November 16, 2008

Part 11 b It all goes out the window

So I met up with his wife and we tried some of what she had, then she broke out a glass pipe and asked if I wanted to smoke some? I had never even heard of smoking it! We always snorted it. And it burned like holy hell. So I tried smoking it but I was high already and didn't really notice anything, I wasn't impressed to much by smoking it. So I took what I had bought and headed home. I was crossing a bridge when it hit me, I thought I was going to pass out. When I got home I told my wife about smoking it and a little later we went back over to there house so she could try it. Well that was it we started smoking it more and snorting it less. And it seemed that the more I bought from these guys the cheaper it got. And then I was making up my own bags with there stuff. They wouldn't even check to see if I was cheating them or not. I never did I had to be able to live with my self and that would of made it hard. The guy that lived in the trailer next door also was in to meth and he made his own pipes. We got to be good friends and he taught me how to make pipes. it was really kind of easy. the only real trick was getting the glass tubing.
But when there is a will you find a way. I found a glass store in Portland that sold it in 4' tubes and they were only $5 I could make between 5 to 7 pipes out off one tube. and sell them for $8 to $10 a piece. So I was doing that and was also doing some trading and repair work on pipes and started to get really good at doing that. But the more meth I smoked the less crank I wanted to mess with. Meth was the better of the two, and it was getting more and more a part of my everyday life. I was only about 3 months in to rehab on my thumb and was still getting paid really well. I started walking my dog for hours at a time on the river bank. I would take my drugs and a pipe with me and just stay out for half the day at a time. My dog was a yellow lab, a water dog that was afraid of the water. One day I went out on a gravel spit looking for rocks. She was on the river bank and going nuts because she wasn't at my side, but would not get in the water. So after listening to her whine for a bit I told to get her but over here. Well that dog loved me like I was her father, so she just jumped in and came over. That was it she was a water dog from that point on.

Tomorrow part 12 the thumb gets better thanks to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really brave putting all this out where even your family can read it. It's quite a story.