Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WTF #1

Well I didn't think I would be doing a WTF this soon but, What the fuck!. Most of you know that I have dentures, and I love the crap out of them. I also think my Dentist and his staff are the best in the world.My dentures were not a El cheapo set, in fact I think they are the best money can buy.....but.

I was eating some Lucky charms yesterday while setting in front of the computer. As I was setting there reading the charms got soggy which was fine I don't care about that, but as I was chewing my tongue got stuck to the roof of my mouth? And it hurt like hell as I ripped it from the roof of my mouth.I was like "What the hell?"
So I ran my tongue across the roof of my mouth and could feel nothing out of the ordinary. I was puzzled, I knew I had not imagined it my tongue was still stinging. But like a trooper I went back to eating, and a few bites later it happened again....WTF.
This time I could feel it, just like I had a hair stuck to the plate of my denture. I knew then that I had a crack in the plate..... I was freaked out, I mean I love these things, every time one of my friends ask me how they are feeling I light up like a Christmas tree.I pick up my phone and speed dial my dentist, and this is what they tell me. The Dr. isn't in today but we can see you on Friday at 7:00 am.???? Hello my beautiful teeth are falling apart!! But I say OK and we talk over what I should do in till the visit, soft foods where them as little as possible and all that.

So I made hamburger patties last night and cut them up some thing soft and easy to chew.And right after dinner I went to take my teeth out..... That is when I went in to panic mode. The little crack I felt wasn't so little! It is like 1 1/2 inches long and runs right through the left front tooth. I have been freaked out ever sense. I will be calling the dentist asap to See if that will be causing me to be without my teeth for longer than the couple hours I was told about yesterday.

So here is the first WTF! I really wish this one had never come up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF? Fruit Loops??