Monday, February 1, 2010

Well, this is strange?

I try to leave and I get 70 hits a day here, I change my mind to keep this one blog open and you all leave? WTF?
So now I'm all confused on what to do? Do I stay or do I go now? (so I ripped off that from a song big fucking deal, you've done it too)

So I am doing a lot off baking today I started by doing a yellow cake and another batch of mystery cookies and will finish it all of with an apple pie some time today. I also put the finishing touches on my broken chair (I had to sand it down) For pictures go here www.kensnewblog.wordpress.com Yep that's where all the good stuff is happening now a days!

4 comments:

Candice said...

You bake?????

That's awesome.

Why am I hungry for cake all of the sudden? ;)

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Karla T said...

I'm not sure if I should apologize for visiting now or not. I'm feeling very anxious. *What if he expects me to visit everyday now? Too much pressure!!!*

emilia. said...

i just visited, i'm wondering how do you get so many hits? if you have any tips please share them with me :D